Life From My Eyes


Life from my eyes

by Ruchi Gor


Life is about happiness. Not living a life for others and about improving yourself. Art is a good way to express your feelings differently it just depends on what hobbies you like to do. Even if we are not in quarantine we have to express our true selves and not deny what we give to this world with opportunities. We have an adventure which God gives us every day anything you do will change your Life for the best. 

Every day when I finish my journal I say "Tomorrow will be another journey"(- Ruchi Gor). Expressing your feelings will help you become a better person. We are figuring out what life is at this minute, you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Also about the adventure, you have with your family, and friends creating the best memories possible before their time runs out. We all are still figuring out what life is at this very moment. There are some moments when you fall in deep sorrow the nights go by thinking if you did the right thing or not.

Art by Ruchi Gor ©



That is what life is about you and your family. I hope that reading this brings you joy.

Comments