Express Yourself




Every day on planet Earth can be a struggle. That's why human beings share their feelings. Talking is a way of communication through different languages. All people want is for their voices to be heard. People do this by talking, writing, drawing and more.

Each day my brain is filled with many ideas, thought and questions. Naturally I feel the urge to express myself and let out those thoughts. I don't always have another person I can talk to. So many nights, I resort to my journal as an outlet. From the moment we are born, babies have inate traits. One of those traits is the longing to share and express themselves. Babies can't speak, so they cry and laugh to share their thoughts. 

If you feel like thousands of thoughts are running through your mind, use your voice to express yourself.

Comments